Sunday, September 7, 2014

Brown nail polish is THE nail color for fall 2014

Have you already started thinking about what nail colors you want to wear this fall? As much as I love wearing bright nail colors, I'm a big fan of darker colors like plum, black, dark gray and maroon so I was happy to hear that browns are the It color this season! SheFinds.com says many nail polish companies are featuring this color in their fall collections with OPI featuring four shades of brown in their Nordic Collection.


Brown nail polish


What do you think about brown nail polish? Will you try it out or will you stick to your usual nail colors? 



1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I like this!! As a pale ginger I like black nail polish on others, but it just puts a spotlight on my whiteness. Brown is a redheads perfect black, and now I know it's in! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete