Saturday, August 2, 2014

CVS Launches Their Own Makeup Line




Happy Saturday! My husband and I participated in The Color Run today and we are both beat. However, I wanted to share some news with you, there's a new drugstore beauty line and it's by no other than CVS! I used to go to CVS all the time when I lived in California; I was all about their Extra Care Bucks. But since moving to Colorado where there are no CVS', I've mainly stuck to Target, Walmart and Walgreens for my drugstore beauty buys. 

Anyway, I read on SheFinds, that CVS announced yesterday that they're releasing a line of makeup called Makeup Academy or MUA and there will be 145 products ranging from lipstick to makeup brushes to falsies. I took a look at the MUA page on CVS (link above) and they're not super cheap, but definitely in the affordable range. 

Here are some of the products from the MUA line that really stood out to me:

 
                       
                MUA Natural Ultra Fine Lash Kit, $9
 



MUA Pro Starter Set, $25

MUA Liquid Lipstick #200 Brick, $9
MUA Lip Color Crayon, #352 Mauve
MUA Lip Color Crayon #352 Mauve, $7
MUA Moisture Balm, #305 Peach
MUA Moisture Balm #305 Peach, $5



What do you think of these products? Some of the packaging reminds me of MAC and some remind me of Wet n Wild. I might have to order some things online to see how they are! 

Photos from CVS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment