Friday, August 22, 2014

Rite Aid is Going to Start Selling High End Makeup?!

Yep, you read that right. Rite Aid is stepping up their makeup game and will start selling brands such as Beautyblender, Senna Cosmetics, Eddie Funkhouser and Alison Raffaele Cosmetics as well as a nail bar, report WWD. They're also going to have beauty advisors to help with products and color matching.

I think this a step in the right direction, but it would be nice if they were going to incorporate more well-known brands. Maybe I'm just behind on things, but of the cosmetic brands that Rite Aid is going to offer, I've only heard of Beautyblender and Senna Cosmetics.

Whenever I buy drugstore makeup I typically buy it at Target, Walmart or Walgreens. I've never been to a Rite Aid where I was really impressed with their selection or the layout of the beauty products. Where do you typically buy your drugstore makeup?

What do you think of Rite Aid's move to expand their beauty offerings? Do you think it will do well? 

No comments:

Post a Comment