Thursday, August 21, 2014

Marge Simpson for MAC

I've always been a little weary of MAC. The loyalty of people to MAC reminded me a lot of the allegiance of people to Apple products and it kind of weirded me out. I have nothing against the brand, but I just never got into it. Years later, I finally bought a few products online because there was a deal going on and once I tried an eye shadow, I could see why people were so hooked. The eye shadow was unbelievably pigmented and went on smooth. Despite the fact that I liked what I bought, I never became a full-blown convert.

But now I learn that they're coming out with a collab with Marge Simpson... I just might have to change my mind.

Photo from SheKnows.com


I've been a Simpson fan since Bart was telling people to eat his shorts. I kinda wish they had some products with Lisa on them so it'd kinda be like the Sharon and Kelly Osbourne campaign, but whatevs. 


That Trillion Dollar Look Quad, $44
Marge's Extra Ingredients Quad, $44
Powder Blush, $24

Lash, $18.50

Grand Pumpkin Lipglass, $16.50 (Bright, creamy orange)
Red Blazer Lipglass, $16.50 (Bright Fuchsia)
Itchy & Scratchy & Sexy Lipglass, $16.50 (Electric Blue Violet)
Marge Simpson's Cutie-cles Nail Stickers, $16.50

Nacho Cheese Explosion Lipglass, $16.50 (Bright neon lime yellow)
Product photos from BeautyBlitz.com


So, I would never wear it, but I am loving the Nacho Cheese Explosion lipglass! Would you wear any of these products?



No comments:

Post a Comment