Thursday, August 7, 2014

My August Beauty Crush List

Did you know that Sephora is currently offering a bonus points on purchases through August 10th?!



It's been a minute since I've shopped Sephora because I've been burying my nose in books, but I'm all about somehow reaching VIB Rouge status one day so I'm all over this promo. The only thing I really need right now is a serum, but there are so many new and tantalizing beauty products out right now...

This is what I'm currently lusting over:

Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin Nail Lacquer $50
Is this not the most luxurious nail polish you've ever seen?! I did a write-up on this product on Fashion Gone Rogue if you're interested. This is sold out, but I'm sure it won't be long before it's restocked. Did you notice the woman on the heel? 


YSL Fusion Ink Foundation $60
I've only tried YSL's lip liners and lipsticks so I have no experience with their face makeup, but I'm sure it's just as unbelievably awesome as their other range of products. This foundation is supposed to leave a smooth, matte look that can last up to 24 hours. I don't ever plan on wearing makeup for 24 hours, but still, it's good to know, right?

Foreo Luna Mini $139

I use my Clarisonic brush religiously. I freaking love it, but I'm a lazy girl who doesn't like buying and switching out brush heads every so often. I mean, I don't like the idea of using an old, dirty brush on my face, but I'm not always on top of my brush head game so I forget. With the Foreo, there are no replacements to buy and I'm digging the shape of it. This is the mini version, the regular version is more of an egg shape: 

Foreo Luna $199


Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask $45
Last but not least, this rose stem cell facial mask is on my list of lusts because it utilizes rose stem cells which kinds of grosses me out yet intrigues me and it reminds me of old school hair gel. This is an anti-aging mask that's formulated to counteract dullness, dehydration and fine lines and wrinkles. My skin is combination and for the majority of my life has been on the oilier side but since moving to the Rocky Mountains, my cheeks are parched like a mofo and I do what I can to keep them hydrated and happy. 

So, those are the products that I'm currently crushing on. I'll let you know what I end up buying! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment